Thursday, April 12, 2012

Why not!?

As I lay here in bed on another beautiful day, I begin to entertain the thought of writing a blog. I have always enjoyed writing. So why not share "our normal" with the world. We are often asked how do you guys do it, or I couldn't survive what you go through each day. The truth is it is normal for us and each day we don't know how we survive. That is purely a gift from God. So why am I in bed with the drapes drawn on a perfectly sunny day, when I would rather be out tending my flower beds or playing with my kids. I am a Systemic Lupus patient. I have been for 20 years. In the past few years, I have become severely sensitive to the sun. It is part of my lupus so it is part of me. It will not controll all of me. I live a very full life, sometimes like today from my bed, for this I give God praise! Lupus is just part of what is normal for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment